We work with more than 200 select private, boarding, and public high schools all over the United States. Students can choose up to 3 schools to apply to, anywhere in the US. We will work with the partner agency to recommend great school options to each student. We take care of the entire application process – including submission of the application, scheduling of any required Skype interviews, completion of enrollment paperwork and F1 Student visa assistance.
Enrich your education at an outstanding U.S. high school
With so many choices, it’s easy to find a perfect fit. From large, top-ranked schools with challenging academics to schools with fantastic extracurricular programs to smaller schools with innovative approaches to learning, We place you in an American school that will help you meet your goals and learn all you can, whether you come for one semester or up to four years!
As a participant in USA High School, you can be part of a modern and competitive learning experience – whether you want to experience life in a progressive metropolitan area like Austin, Texas, or in a rural or suburban community in New England or the Midwest. Studying High School in the USA you will;
- Attend the high school of your choice in the location of your choice.
- Perfect your English language skills by speaking and reading English every day.
- Stand out among university applicants with valuable U.S. experience
- Explore United States, visiting important landmarks and universities
- Learn about American culture from your peers, host family, and teachers.
- Make International friends and be College ready
In addition to great academics, most high schools in the USA give you opportunities to:
- Join a sports team – Participate in a wide range of sports such as football, soccer, swimming, and more
- Participate in theater, music, and art
- Join clubs that focus on debate, robotics, environmental sustainability, and more
- Enroll in Advanced Placement (AP) and/or International Baccalaureate (IB) courses and get University credits
As a high school student in the United States, you’ll earn credits toward your diploma. Many U.S. high schools even help you apply to college or university, in the United States or another country.
Local Coordinators provide even more support
We want you to have the best experience in the United States that you can. That’s why our student is assigned to a Local Coordinator (LC) who lives in your host community. Your LC knows your school and community, and is always available to help make sure you’re adjusting to your new community and new family. You can always turn to your LC for help.